Friday, May 22, 2020

A day with Unni, In Bupyeong-gu!!

It's my first outing in Korea, Unni promised me she'll give me lil tour of Bupyeong-gu Incheon.  I took Subway from Seoul to Bupyeong-gu, it took 30 minutes to get me From Seoul to Bupyeong-gu station. It's 11:35 am, I was 1:30 hour early there.

As soon as i get there, i had found I need something to wake me up(I'm still not used to Korean standard Time) . So for me I need my Booze(coffee). I've went inside and quickly finished the coffee and


Comes to wander alone until I met unni, who's working in her office and also strictly instructing me not to go anywhere and wait for her outside of station.

I've never thought that I'd wait for someone in rainy day.

What I heard when I was waiting for her, there is big elephants growling inside my tummy. I thought I should get something to fill my stomach but I saw  a waving hand towards me. It was unni.

First thing she asked me about that have I eaten and yes, I lied!!!

Then we went to bank for currency exchange and I've got lots of Won.

The first thing we did, we went to gaming zone, where we can release our stress.





We've enjoyed a lot, and instantly this place become my favorite.

Then we headed to eat Vietnamese food, but unfortunately cause of my bad luck (but it turns out a good luck, that dish she told me about was not for vegetarians) , that restaurant was closed( Ugrh!!! Why me god? Can't you see I'm hungry like junglee, i've thought this when i didn't know the dark truth about that dish๐Ÿ˜‰).
Then we headed for Bucheon street. Well I must say, rainy weather makes more beautiful these streets.



While we're wandering to the streets, I've found that How big coffee lovers are Koreans!  You'll see many small and big upscaled coffee shops. Before coffee you'll be fall in love with service and the ambiance. All these Cafes are so Instagrammable, even if you don't want to have a coffee or something but you'll end up having a cup of coffee these places.




Then we went to Underground station market. It was big!!! For me who've always lived in fictional world, for me seeing this big market was like... I don't want to say that( why I've never tried to the outer World? World is not bad as you thought, it's huge enormous and able to make you lost).

I was following Unni but my eyes were on the places, things. Then unni asked me about alcohol, I said, nope!! My mom gonna disown me if I touched that mistakenly.  Sounds funny, but that's the reality. I also hate to around an alcoholic person. But, still I respect their choices who loves the alcohol more than their own Kidney.

Unni laughed after listening stories related to alcohol. Well.... Unni loves Beer, not only her, I've seen the drinking culture there, they loves mixing up Soju and ๐Ÿป beer, Koreans loves to collect the oldest ๐Ÿท wines.  They enjoyed the drink like I enjoyed the delicious food ๐Ÿ˜‹

Unni and me shopped some warm clothes, she helped a lot in my hoodie and as return I'd also helps her to select the skirt. She's confused between beige and Cream color, I was more confused than her, but at last we made the decision.

Between choosing the color, A color of growth, fertility and auspiciousness of land, Green color attracts me. A plant, a shy plant (I called Small plants as shy plants), plant like me, still growing. I don't know what this plant called but I take a picture of it, so that I can ask it's well being whenever I want.


{Hey! Are you having a good time?  I guess you must be!!!}

After shopping, we went for a coffee!! It was a from Unni, but I choose Ediya Cafe instead another upscale one(there was too much crowd)

Looks cozy and cute. We took our seats, unni ordered the coffee and my favorite Knot bread sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon๐Ÿ˜‹.

While we were waiting for our order, we've talked about movies and about our families. Unni showed her interest to travel India, when I showed her Mango trees from my Granny's village. I can still imagine her face when she was talking about the mangoes.

And our mangoes... Sorry sorry our coffee arrived.



Isn't it looked yummy!!

Unni loves iced latte and we'd share the Knot bread. After having 3-4 sip of Iced latte, Unni started to feeling cold. She looked cute when she gestures to make me explain. Since the morning we've talked like this, Unni was surprised to know that my Korean is not that bad, just some pronunciation mistakes. She's amazed to find my knowledge about Korea and Korean Culture, their traditions.




We've finished the our coffees, stayed there for some minutes.

After this we cute birdies headed to our respected destination.

I took Subway from incheon to Seoul, Onsu station and unni heads to Jeju-do(I don't want her to leave, Unni hajima!!!์–ธ๋‹ˆ, ๊ฐ€์ง€๋งˆ  ๋‹น์‹ ๊ณผ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ๋ฐ๋ ค๋‹ค์ฃผ์„ธ์š”๐Ÿ˜ญ).

And... I've arrived Onsu station!! I've decided not to take a but let's enjoy this weather. 


- SW Blogs


Thank you for giving this your precious time. Wanna check more pics from there, Visit Solely Weird Insta page and give your feedback on this post. Keep surfing, keep loving yourself. 

LOVE FROM SW BlOGS

4 comments:

Shivansh said...

Your blog is making me hungry and my mind is saying let's go to Korea and have a latte

Shivansh said...

This story made me hungry and I wish to go to Korea and have a latte

Anonymous said...

Love the story!!
Isn't that plant look like "Aegle marmelos"...☘️

Solely Weird said...

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™. About that plant... I guess so๐Ÿ˜