Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Letter to Ajji.

Friday, 22 May 2020
Dear Ajji,

        I'm writing this letter to you, when you are not around with us. I know you're with angles and you must be watching us from there. I was so lucky to have you in my growing up days. I'd still remember how you used to do head massage when mummy refused to do, I'd still remember how we used make a fun of bravery stories of Baba. I'd still remember that how you to tell fun stories of your childhood to Paa's childhood.

It wasn't shock for everyone, they knew it's coming. Your were enduring from long time, so everyone welcomed this news.

But, somewhere, it's a shock me, I believed my Paa's word like I believed him in every situation. He said you're not going anywhere, you'll be with for long time, you still have to see many things. But you left us. You left my father to cry silently in corner.

I still can't believe that you're gone, you're not with us. You're just 76, as your granddaughter I gave you my blessings to live till 100 at least. But you are gone, your broke our deal, you make my father and Baba cry, whom I've never seen crying in my life.

I want to apologise when I misbehaved to you when you showering the love to your son, which makes me jealous that time. As daughter I can't see that anyone getting close to him, but now I can understand your love for Your son. I want to apologise that I couldn't able to say to goodbye in your last Time.

We all are trying hide our pain and trying to get back to normal, it's not easy but we're trying. I Know you're in better place right now, this time you must be sharing your fun stories with Angels. You must be happy to be with them.

I will never forget that how you scold our tutor for getting absent. I will never forget how you used to wait for us in Strong sunny days to pick up us after school. I will never forget how bad curry you made for me. I will never forget you bickering with baba when he addressed you Queen Victoria.

You'll be in our hearts forever. Thank you for taking care of me when mummy is not around, thank you for playing with us and become part of wedding of my Doll. Thank you for swearing to those who've been bad to me, thank you for being my Daughter Maggie in my stupid play.

Please showering you love and blessings to us from there!!

Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my Ajji(Grandmother).


With Love 
Your Eldest granddaughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Painful 😔😔