Thursday, May 07, 2020

Weird me...

One day I was sitting in my Balcony, Scrolling the Insta, laughing and giggling to the Memes. Well MEMES are big part of life now but... this makes me bored. I've put my phone down and start staring the sky!!

My favorite thing to do, Especially when i'm hell bored.

Staring at the sky... gives me joy, happiness. We stares each-other like lovers πŸ˜‰. That's why i call him Blue Boy. 

He asked me what I'm thinking today? What makes me stare him like this?
My blue boy understands me too well. 




I was thinking that, sometimes I'm forced to certain things, forced to be good with people i don't like, forced to smile them, forced to believe those things which are not acceptable.

I know! I know!! I'm not the only one... who think like this.

But the question is... Who forced me?

My family?

NO!

People around me?

Off course not!

then who?!
.
.
.
I guess... It's me.

yeah meπŸ˜‰

It's me. This is something between inner me VS inner me.

I want to correct those ones, whose thinking is bad. I can understand that our opinion can be different, we all have different way to see the things. but... that doesn't makes me wrong and rebel..

I want to give them a good explanation but, most of time I'm forced myself to not to correct them.

Why?

I am wrong. That' why?

nope! Not at all.

It just they're born with that mentality, that is something barely can be changed. They wont listen even if I prove the point right. And why would I waste my energy on those pesky parasites. They can only change their outer shells but not their reality.

BUT...

Why i can't change their mentality?  At least i can try to change their perspective. it's my duty to correct the things, as Human i can't neglect my duties. if i just let it go like this, then there will be no difference between them and Me.

But sometime i'm afraid to dirtied myself. I don't want to stoop low like them to prove myself right. Even if i did, they won't get me.

OR

Maybe 

Maybe I'm just a selfish, who doesn't want to be in bad in their eyes. WHY? Cause what they thinks about me, that matters for me and i can not digest that they bad mouthed about me.

but...

That is not me. Raising your voice doesn't makes you rebel or bad person. Putting your opinion is not mean that you are an ignorant punk. 

then the blue boy smiled, says ' IT'S RIGHT TIME TO CHANGE THEM.' so stop thinking and...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inner me Vs inner me!!! Interesting πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

Anonymous said...

Why bother...