Monday, June 29, 2020

#ICannotBreath

WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, AFRICAN, GAY, WOMEN... Whatever we are, Wherever we belonged to, no matter what we do and how we do. I say ALL LIVES MATTER. I am saying this again that ALL LIVES MATTER. 

BUT... most of the time The BIGGIES use this term ALL LIVES MATTER on the response of BLACK LIVES MATTER. Why every time they say that ALL LIVES MATTER when someone killed Black Life? If all lives matter then why Women brutally harassed by Men, Why someone gets killed just for being Black? Why they discriminate people according their Race their Religion? Why in schools they bullies their fellow classmates for being Gay for wearing Hijab? for being Asian? Yeah... When ALL LIVES MATTER then why their racial comments not stooped yet?! Why teenage students get rid of their lives for being an Asian, for being Gay?!

They should be ashamed and they should reflect on themselves for saying this every time.

Not only this... many people get rid of their live silently because of their racial comments, they're harassed by them verbally, they're insulted by them publicly and privately. They scans the women who is wearing Hijab, their glare makes her feel guilty for wearing this and for being Muslim. And they called themselves that they live in modern society but they are with their Vulgar mentality. 

Why they don't think this that ALL LIVES MATTER when someone is getting brutally murdered and harassed by them. They can humiliate them, killed them, harassed them and when people wants justice for their lives, so they say that All Lives Matter. I mean who are they? Where they comes from? Why  the hell their human law and Rights not working that time? Why they only show their face when we came out as crowd forsake of Justice? 

How can people judged by their skin color, their race, their ethnicity? Who are they to judge anyone? I don't want to live the same place as they live. I don't want them to pollute the air with their act of evilness. 





My Personal Experience 
I can understand and I can feel the humiliation. I've also experienced it. I can understand when their gaze discriminates you, makes you feel that you're the ugliest creature they've seen. It was my first experience in Foreign land... They're also a Foreigners like me. I wasn't bullied and didn't heard any racial comment from Host country people, I've faced this from A girl who was also Foreigner there like me. 
At first I thought, I am thinking too much, It's not what I think, let just Focus on your thing. But... her smirk when I enter the same place as she was, her gaze when she scans me from head to toe, I could tell that she don't like me and she don't want me around  her. That time all I could think was... she's harsh, I don't want to be around her, how can a beautiful face be that scary? Did her parents taught this? 
It was first time for me when I thought that I am not beautiful. And I am thankful that I am not beautiful as her, if beautiful people like her able to kill someone and make someone feel a piece of Dunk. Than I would loved to call ugly



Educate yourself, educate people around you that What is meaning of ALL LIVES MATTER. We should also get ready to educate to upcoming generation. It's time to cease this kind of racist acts.

Everyone should take step, we have to tell those Racial Monsters that we will not be silent, they have to pay what they did. We should take a pledge to clean our society and make a place to live for everyone. Where no one can be discriminated by anyone, where no one able harass and humiliate anyone.

The first thing we should do is... Respect all human being. Learn speak up for yourself. Raise your voice, for yourself, for your peers, for people around you who's facing any type of racial thing.


Fight for your Right!!


If you want to make this world better place to live, then we have start cleaning these Mess first. We have to handle this carefully, without hurting any community sentiments.  You should know your rights and you must fight for it rightfully, We should to let those people know, we also are part of God's Creativity.

We are free to do anything, free to live the way we want, free to say whatever but... but We have to make sure we don't hurt anyone. We should know the things we're doing is right or wrong. 

How dare them to ask lil school girl to erase her blackness? How dare they ask remove hijab to highschool girl? How dare they make fun of any Asian ? How can they pass any kind of racial remarks? Until when?!!!!
If we're not going to speak up for ourselves, for our friends, for humanity, until then. Because of their nonsense comments stop doubting yourself. You know your ability, you know your Worth.

If you want an example, then learn about from Oprah Winfrey. Former President of USA Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, Mahatma Gandhi Ji and many more. If they stayed back and endured everything then today no one knows, who are they and what are they. 

They learn it about themselves and fight against the odds. They made their world beautiful, where they can breathe freely and still trying to make this place better so that everyone can able to breathe freely. We should learn from them and clean the air for us for our future generation

We don't need to be fair to live in this World, we need to make World fair so that anyone can live and breathe here freely. The way we want, the way is right.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said🤝🤝👍👍