Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Oh soul!! Let me go...

familiar face lying front of me
it's cold, motionless
an expressionless face, screaming, calling my name with
grief.

the hoarse voice breaking my soul into apart
piercing my ears.

I'm trying to leave,
i took
one step!
two step!!
four step!!
the voice keep screaming my name,
calling me out for help.

How can you leave me?
we've spend many years, you came to this world with me
you've seen this world with my eyes,
I was with you, when your heart ached.
How can you leave me, Now?

Stunned! Astonished!!

Can a motionless body make impactful sound?!

the grief, lamentful voice standing front of me
when i'm trying to fade in between stars.
voice is like  gravity,
i'm keep attracting to it.

Oh lord!
help!! help me!!
take him with you.
lamentfull eyes of him not letting me leave to stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heartbreaking 💔