Friday, May 15, 2020

Reality of my destiny

Lying on the mattress of grass,
staring at the sky,
looking at the stars, as they can see curiosity in my eyes.

Suddenly light streaks, I chased the streak,
Runs,
Staggered,
Runs faster,
Light taking me towards my destiny
Destiny!!!
That, I'm still unaware of it.

The light blurs, fades into the darkness,
Am I running out of the time?

All i can see darkness,
the darkness coming from my heart.
I'm standing the edge of my life,
Can not budge, stands still.

Facing the reality, reality of my destiny
I'm yearning,
Yearning for the time I've lost
Yearning,
for the moments I ditched.
Yearning,
for the people, who were with me.
Yearning,
for the life, I've already lived...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad reality!! But that's the reality of life 😐😐

Anonymous said...

Beautiful 🙂

Anonymous said...

👍👍👍