Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Convo with LIFE #3

#3




I am running faster, having an ear to ear grin. My eyes are drizzling with brightness. I'm experiencing life from different today, through these eyes. I ran, ran to share my experience with life.

Me (huffing) - Hey!! (catching up my breath)

Life (yells) - What? Now what happened? 

Me - Hey!! Chill dude. Why are you shouting? (laughs)

Life - Whenever I'm trying to take a rest , you disturbed me with your problems.

Me - Ok!! I apologize for doing that, But...

Life - Whaaatttt?! Hey, listen!!! Please, deal with yourself your problems today. Don't ask anything to me. It's my rest day. I am so...

Me - You are beautiful.

Life - What?

Convo with LIFE, Weekly Talks Weekend Things, Life and Me


Me - I've never imagined that life can be this magnificent. A one positive thought can change your perspective about life. Oh.... MY! MY!! Even, the dark night can be this beautiful, I've never expected.

Life - (surprised and confused) - What am I listening? Are my ears working fine today?  

Me - Why don't you tell me before? ... That you're colorful.

Life (face turns pink) - Ah... well

Me - Oh forget it!! How would you know? You faceless creature!!

Life - Me? faceless? I think you ate something wrong today?

Me - What wrong? Everything is right. The shiny stars, the feeling of staring the ocean waves, the rainbow from naked eyes. I think life is only thing which is perfect and balanced, It's full of surprises like 4K resolution TV. You'll see the beautiful colors of life in HD quality.

Life - Oh!!!

Me - It's us. Who can't balanced it and tries to put blame on life.

Life - Yeah!! Now you got it.

Me - We've to make our lives meaningful, and show some determination towards life too. We should experience different and creative things, meet beautiful souls. But, what we all do is complaining about how bad life we've got. So, on behalf of everyone I want to apolo... Wait!! You told me that I am disturbing you. If I am disturbing you then why I am even talking to you.Am going...

Life - Wait! You are not...

Me - Bye...

Life - You rarely talk like this, I wanna hear more from you....!!! Hey..




You were given life, It is your duty(and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within it, no matter how slight. - ELIZABETH GILBERTA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely written.😍 We want more post on this 😊😊