Saturday, June 20, 2020

Hey Demon!!



Traces of my Soul, Poem, My Quotes


***

Hey you,
Yes you,
You demon
I know you're inside me
Hollowing my soul
Crying,
My soul is crying

Hey demon,
I know you're inside me

Am fighting to you,
You're squeezing my heart
It made my heart numb

Hey demon,
I know you're inside me

This is the battle between you and me
I won't be trembled
I will fight , I will face you
Things will be tough
I'll go through the pavement of thorns
But, I won't budge

Hey demon, 
I know you're inside me,
I will make you lose,
I will shine again
I'll be the star again.


***

- SW Blogs
    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully penned!!

sam smith said...

sometimes u have to feed ur demons becoz they can help uh to become conqueror

Solely Weird said...

Yeah!! And sometimes not all the inner demons are evil.