Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Convo with LIFE...

#1

Me to LIFE, Weekly Talks, #1

Me - Should I keep on running? Or... Just change the direction? 
Life - What you think? Just do what You think is right? 
Me - I'm confused!! I can't think of anything. All i heard, learned and saw... that Life is short!!! You must keep going, even if you turn back, you may lost your chance. So, don't turn back. 
Life - Then what's the problem?
Me - LIFE!!! Sometime life is my problem. I don't know how to deal with it. Tell me! Tell me!! How you want me to live my life? 
Life - Listen!! I'm nobody to tell you. It's on you. How you should Live? Why? Cause It's your... YOUR Life. You have to decide, that you want to turn around and look back, or just keep going straight.
You are the deity of your life. And you have to decide your fate and
destiny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True! Life isn't easy and sometimes your past don't let you move further, it's important handle that wisely. 🙃🙂

Unknown said...

Awsm